- Your choice of scenic location at the resort- Beach, Garden or Poolside
- Non-denominational ceremony conducted by a licensed Antiguan Marriage Officer
- Marriage License and Registrar Fees
- Round trip Transfers to Legal Offices and High Court
- Bridal bouquet and boutonnière
- Bottle of Champagne to toast the ceremony
- One tier Wedding Cake (white)
- Witnesses available upon request
- Passport (or driver’s license and original/certified copy of birth certificate for each party)
- Notarized written parental consent if under 18
- Original documents evidencing termination of a previous marriage (Divorce Decree Absolute, Death Certificate, where applicable)
Good Morning "Newlyweds"
- Have a leisurely breakfast in-room from the Salt Plage Restaurant. Wake up to a freshly prepared breakfast for two while you take some time to be alone in the privacy of your Suite.
Romantic Dinner on the Beach
- Your table is set steps away from the tranquil Caribbean Sea. Enjoy a romantic sunset dinner for two on the beautiful Dickenson Bay. You will dine from the Salt Plage a la carte menu while you enjoy a chilled bottle of sparkling wine.
- Celebrate with up to ten (10) guests at our beachfront restaurant Salt Plage. Salt Plage is set right on edge of a white sandy beach just a few steps from the turquoise Caribbean Sea on Dickenson Bay. An À la carte menu is available upon request.
Destination Wedding Cake
- Our destination wedding cakes allow for beautiful and delicious customizable cakes that are a unique upgrade to tailor your special day.
- Great wedding photographers tell stories through their photographs. They will document every key moment, from the bride leaving her Suite to capturing those special moments alone after the ceremony. You are ensured memorable photographs. You will receive images that are taken by the photographer as high resolution, print ready digital files on a CD/DVD before you leave the resort. Prints are also available.